Let me just say I have ALWAYS thought I’ve had amazing style. Even back in grade school I was rockin’ it…
I mean not as much as my bff Jill, but I tried….
Nevertheless someone finally agreed with me and Stephanie over at Thorns Have Roses nominated me yesterday for the Stylish Blogger award. Please check out Stephanie’s blog and show her some love like she has shown me:)!
Here’s how being *stylish* works…
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
7 Things about Me:
4. I love my grandma. My grandma raised 6 kids while working full-time as an RN. She will be 83 this year and is one the of the kindest most loving people I know and I am very fortunate to have her if my life!
5. I love to sing. I used to be very involved with singing in high school, and have even sang in a couple weddings since then. But I was never as good as this guy…
6. I love to read. Right now I am reading “What I Talk About When I Talk About Running“.
7 Bloggers I’ve Tagged:
1. Alexa (http://www.clevelandsaplum.com)
2. Katie (http://www.katieheddleston.com)
3. Alicia (http://www.poiseinparma.com)
4. Heather (http://www.mile26andmore.com)
6. Julie (http://www.pbfingers.com)
7. Jen (http://www.jenslosinit.com)