Boy has today been a LONG one. In keeping with my “
four three things” theme from early day let me recap my day. First lets start with the bad…
- Had to act wide awake and friendly at 5am <—– (seriously is this even possible)
- Forgot to put on deodorant this morning <—– (please tell me I am not the only person who has ever done this…. maybe just the only one who will admit it:/)
- Wore one dress sock with stripes on it and one with polka dots (luckily no one noticed… I think)
- Had a VERY important health event go off without a hitch!
- Had 3 people asked me if I lost weight (and NO they weren’t friends or family just being nice)
- Came home and ran 5 miles! <—- talk about a STRESS RELIEVER!!!
and Michael Jackson….
Over the weekend the hubby and I purchased a little something called the Wii! We have been wanting one and we thought it would make a great addition in our newly finished basement whenever we have friends over. However I wanted the Wii for a very specific reason and that reason was….
This game is AMAZING and honestly a great workout! Mike and I played for nearly 2 hours Saturday night and I was SWEATING! The only downfall is that my hubby kicked my ASS! Seriously who knew my husband had such fly moves!
Hope everyone had a GREAT Monday! I’m off to shower… fit in a couple dances (michael jackson the experience buy it if you have a Wii), watch Intervention then it times for bed!